Minor update for A1 CPU Tool v1.2.0 is available in Google play.
A new version of CPU Tool is available for download in Google Play Store. This version detects even more Android devices — phones, tablets, phablets. Notable addition is CPU temperature (not all Android devices support this).
New in v1.1.0:
- CPU temperature (on selected devices)
- RAM info – Total, used, cache, free
- RAM speed (uses SD Bench app)
- Improved: Togglable header changes layout
- Improved: Info screen adjustments
- Improved: More devices are recognized
A new version of SD Bench is available for download in Google Play Store. This is a major release with two new benchmarks added — Accurate and Random I/O. Both are two step benchmarks and require reboot to clear Android SD card / disk cache. Many fixes and tweaks are also available.
New in v2.0.0:
- Accurate benchmark
- Random I/O benchmark, with 4KB blocks
- Long press on each item for more options
- Fixed: On some very fast devices benchmark was slightly incorrect
- Fixed: Number thousand separators for some devices
- Improved: Detects about 1,000 phone & tablet models
- Improved: Detects even more USB and SD card locations
- Improved: Rearranged settings + new items added
- Improved: Added non-standard media permissions
- Improved: UI fixes and minor tweaks