Today we are proudly announcing release of the Android utility — A1 CPU Tool.
A1 CPU Tool is a visual CPU tool to monitor time CPU spends in each frequency and Deep Sleep. Get the latest version from Play Store.
- Free, and without Ads
- Monitor CPU load in real-time
- Shows all available CPU frequencies
- Shows total time spent in each processor frequency
- Highlights active frequency/frequencies the CPU spent in last 1000 ms (1 sec)
- Hide, show and combine any CPU frequency (MHz)
- Customizable automatic filter threshold
- Hide all inactive frequencies at once
- Nice looking, clean, fast, responsive & intuitive UI (User Interface)
Quick CPU info tool:
- Detects processor name, governor and CPU core count
- CPU up-time (time spent while doing work)
- CPU time asleep / Deep Sleep
- Minimum-Maximum / High-Low frequencies
- List of unused processor frequencies (but supported by kernel)
Most of the processors are supported including single-core, dual-core and latest quad-core CPUs; most of the major phone models and brands are supported – Samsung, HTC, Sony Ericsson, LG, Asus, Motorola, Alps, Huawei, Fujitsu, ZTE, Acer, Lenovo, Nvidia, etc.
- Problem with A1 CPU Tool? Send us your feedback using Send Feedback feature from the Settings screen, or http://a1dev.com/feedback/
- Inspired from CPU Spy by Brandon Valosek
- More notes: a1dev.com/cpu-tool/notes/
P.S. This is first public release, and the version number is v0.9.
Screenshots (tap on each to see the full image):